Day 65…..what was in store today? Boot camp with Rob. I was joined by 3 other folks in a group calorie burning session. What was on tap today?
- Prison Squats: 20 times
- Weight Push: 3x both directions
- Mountain climbers (alternating feet, feet together, and reverse mountain climbers)
- Ladder hops: 10x (5 each direction)
- Superman (laying on my stomach, lifting arms and legs): 20x
- Battle Ropes: 20 waves
- Ball Slams (20lb. ball): 20x
- Medicine ball crunches: 20x
- Knee crunches on bench: 20x
- Weight sliders: 3x both directions
- Ball throws (upward – 20lb): 20x
- Plank hops: 20x
- Burpees (a.k.a. up-downs): 10x
Pretty intense, right? I got through close to 2 rounds before time ran out. I think I was slower today since I did a similar circuit yesterday. But still feeling great! I love getting in there on the weekend, starting it off with the blood pumping, setting up my Saturday to spend with the family. Off to the Christmas festivities around town tonight!